"Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated."
2 Chronicles 20:22 (NKJV)
Bible Reading: 2 Chronicles 20: 20-30
Praise is one of the spiritual weapons God has giving us for a victorious life. Several battles in the scriptures were won simply by God’s people lifting Him up in praise.
A lifestyle of praise is a must if you want to a live a victorious Christian life. Praise is defined as “to express admiration or approval about the achievements or characteristics of a person”. Scripturally speaking, Praising God means to celebrate God for who He is, His personality and the wonder of His works.
The bible reveals several benefits the children of God can get from having a lifestyle that continually praises God. Some are listed below…
• Praise gives you access to Gods presence, (Psalm 100:4)
• Praise releases the Holy Sprit’s grace of prophesy to give you divine direction (Acts 13:1-2)
• Praise gives you effortless victory in all situations of life (Judges 7:20-22)
• Praise transfers the battle from your hand into God’s hand. (2 Chronicles 20: 22-23)
• Praise releases power to destroy spiritual and physical oppositions. (Acts 16:25-26)
• Praise produces power to execute judgement on the enemies of our destiny. (Psalm 149:6-9)
• Praise releases power for supernatural harvest. (John 6:11, Psalm 67:5-6)
Learn to praise God. Stop complaining about the situations of life. Start praising God for who He is. Your victory will not be delayed anymore in Jesus name. Amen.
Impact Gospel Centre, Luton